1. General Information
Decommissioned technology is collected in the storehouses of the Informatics Centre and is usually twice a year taken for ecological disposal. The receipt of the decommissioning of the technology is suspended if the capacity of the storehouses is full, or if the inventory is in progress.
2. Decommissioning of Minor Technology
By the minor technology, we mean cables, media, batteries, peripherals and devices that are not entered in the inventory. If you want to discard a device of this type, please contact an employee of the Informatics Centre, who will take over the device from you for discarding:
- in the Žižkov Campus – Mr. Jiří Šlesinger, phone line: 5861, (link to InSIS),
- in the Jižní Město Campus – Mr. Jan Hrubant, phone line: 4276, (link to InSIS).
3. Decommissioning of Registered Technology
For technology kept in the inventory, in order to be decommissioned, it is necessary to transfer it to decommissioning storehouses of the Informatics Centre:
- Download the Property Transfer Form on the website of the Economics Department of VŠE here.
- Fill in the form, as well as the field of accepter as follows:
For the Žizkov campus:
For Jižní Město campus:
With the completed form in 3 copies, please contact an employee of Informatics Centre, who will take over the equipment from you for disposal.