Mail in Office 365
|Web Interface (URL)||https://o365.vse.cz/|
|Username||The username includes @vse.cz, e.g. email@example.com|
|Password||Your primary university password (same as to the study system)|
|Android – recommended client||Microsoft Outlook for Android from Google Play|
|iOS – recommended client||Microsoft Outlook for iOS from Apple Store.|
|Windows|macOS – recommended client||Outlook. Users have 5 Microsoft Office licenses available, which include the Outlook mail client|
|Office 365 Personal Mailbox||50 GB||Users with A3 and A5 Plans have twice the capacity.|
|Personal mailbox in InSIS||50 MB||i.e. 1000 times smaller than Office 365.|
|Shared mailboxes in Office 365||50 GB|
Sending emails from the mailbox is blocked when approaching the limit; incoming emails are rejected when exceeded.
|An incoming email to school mail||15 MB||Including the total size of all attachments.|
|Emails between Office 365||35 MB||It is better to upload the file on OneDrive and send only a link to the file.|
|An outgoing email from Office 365 to the outside internet mail||18 MB||It is better to upload the file on OneDrive and send only a link to the file|
|An outgoing email from InSIS||15 MB||Such a large email will usually not be sent because the capacity of the mailbox is exceeded|
|Size of the email sent via smtp.vse.cz||15 MB||Applies to users with IMAP access to their mailbox|
Office 365 – when sent using the Outlook desktop client, the maximum email size increases to 84 MB.
|Type of limit||Number||Comment|
|Office 365 – maximum of recipients per day||10,000||For all sent messages from one mailbox|
|Office 365 – maximum of recipients in one message||500||Email addresses in To, Cc and Bcc are counted|
|smtp.vse.cz – maximum of recipients per day||2,000||For all messages sent in 24 hours|
|smtp.vse.cz – maximum of emails per day||500||In one message|
Other limits of Office 365 (Enterprise E1 and potentially E3 limits apply to VŠE).
More Articles and Information
- Searching for users in Office 365 – how to quickly find a school recipient’s email address in the mail client
- Old emails are lost – last year or older messages are not visible in Outlook
- Outlook does not search for all emails – sometimes an email is not found or only a part of emails is displayed.
- Localization of Folder Names, Time Zone Change
- Clutter folder and Focused Inbox – two variants of the same feature that helps you automatically sort your Inbox. For users with tens/hundreds of messages per day.
- Applying rules to inbox messages – for example, you want to automatically move some of your inbox emails to a specific folder.
- Policies – Automatic Deletion of Emails after a Certain Time
- Office 365 and Junk Mail (Spam) – How to Filter Junk Mail, How You Can Influence SPAM Filtering.