SPAM and Fraudulent Emails
What is spam and how it is detected at school
- Junk Mail, Business Messaging, Phishing,… – what is phishing, virus attachments in mail, what is junk mail, how is it different from business messaging.
- Spam Detection at School – how and where spam detection takes place (technically oriented description).
- Office 365 and Junk Mail – What Office 365 Mail users should know about Junk Mail.
- InSIS and Junk Mail – What users should know about InSIS mailbox processing of Junk Mail.
- I found a good email among the spam. What to do about this? – In Office 365 there is a simple solution: make the sender a safe recipient. There are other options.
- I received an unsolicited message in my inbox. What to do about this? – You can report the Czech spam to the Office for Personal Data Protection You can mark a message as spam to improve spam detection. In Office 365, you can include a sender on the blocked sender list.
- Analysis of firstname.lastname@example.org – by analysis of emails marked as spam by users, we can find out what users consider to be spam and how it coincides with the definition of spam.
- Analysis of Spam Detection in December 2014 – analysis of individual methods of spam detection in one day in December 2014.
More Articles Related to Junk Mail
- How to Forward an Email with Full Headers? – sometimes we need to get problematic message including complete headers to solve problems with electronic mail. The page also includes a description of how to display the full headers of an email message.
- Mass Mailing – what the mass mailing options are at VŠE. Do not send spam or annoying emails with these tools.
- Inbox Processing Using User Rules – the Inbox Rules lets you automatically place selected emails in appropriate folders or block messages from specific senders.
- Focused Inbox and Clutter – both to help you handle mail – separate important emails from those that can be processed later. Users can affect the resolution accuracy of the two groups, or disable this feature.
- Policies – automatic deletion of emails after a certain time since August 2015, all Office 365 users have their Junk Mail folder set to be deleted after 30 days of receipt. Deleting after a certain time can also be set for user folders. InSIS deletes spam after 7 days.