- Contact Information
- Card Types
- Job Description
- ID card Usage Options
- Additional Information Sources
- Information for First Year Students
- Consent form for ISIC card
- New photo in InSIS
- Collecting of a new ID card
- Information for teachers and staff
- Collecting of pre-ordered and not pre-ordered revalidation stickers
- Answers to frequently asked questions can be found here
- Detailed instructions for ordering an identification card can be found here
Revalidation stickers 12/2021
- Due to the announcement of restrictions by the Government of the Czech Republic on December 27, 2020, which restricts free sale, the free sale of revalidation stickers will be suspended from January 4, 2021. There will only be the possibility of collecting the ordered revalidation stickers, which the students ordered in the spring months using an e-survey in InSIS. Ordering a sticker is no longer possible at this time.The free sale will be resumed when the Government of the Czech Republic allows it!
2. Contact Information [menu]
To get a new identification card, use the option of ordering an identification card online from 21.8.2020 (instructions here). All students have the opportunity to order the card online.
During the specified opening hours, the ID Cards management will only handle requests that do not concern the ordering of a new card !!! – use the online ordering option to request a new ID card.
The collect of ordered revalidation stickers takes place at the issue counter next to RB 101 Auditorium at the specified times (more info here), ID card management will not ensure the collect of stamps during office hours !!!
Operation of the service from January 4, 2021 * until February 12,2021:
|ID card administration||Closed||10:00 – 11:30
12:30 – 14:00
|Closed||10:00 – 11:30
12:30 – 14:00
* except on public holidays, Rector’s days and Dean’s days.
3. Card Types [menu]
Types and prices of identification cards issued by the Prague University of Economics and Business:
- Student ID card (290 CZK)
- Student ID card with ISIC license (370 CZK)
- Employee ID card (free)
- Employee ID card with ITIC license (180 CZK)
- ID card for external library readers (250 CZK)
- ID card for students of the University of the Third Age (100 CZK)
4. Job Description [menu]
- production and distribution of new multifunctional identification cards (MIK) to all students and school staff
- production and distribution of new multifunctional identification cards to external school staff and external readers
- any issues associated with the functionality of the cards
- prolongation of validity of the cards with ISIC and ITIC licenses
- recharging the electronic wallet MIK
5. ID card Usage Options [menu]
The contactless card has two basic areas of applications:
1) visual – as proof of membership to VŠE (student, employee, external reader, external person, etc.)
2) digital – rights and services related to chip usage
- electronic wallet (payment for copying, printing, etc.)
- ISIC/ITIC cards
- purchasing food in the canteen
- borrowings/renting from the VŠE Library
- issuing initialization passwords to access the computer network
- user authorization to access the computer network
- entrance to restricted areas of the building (computer classrooms, library, etc.)
- administrator rights for the operation of individual services (confirming borrowings in changing rooms, issuing cards, receiving payments, etc.)
Possibilities of further expansion are still open (entrances to parking lots, entrance to the VŠE dormitory, etc.)
This results in a relatively high potential for card misuse in case of embezzlement.
In case of loss or theft of your card, immediately inform the office of Administration of ID Cards, which will immediately block the card and other necessary measures against misuse of the card.
Please refer to other issues there, such as card damage, malfunction or issuing a duplicate. In the event of damage to the card, its life is rapidly decreasing, so do not forget to arrange for a new card in time.
The card may be inoperable even if it is not visibly damaged (e.g. after exposure to high pressure, bending, twisting, or excessive temperature).
6. Additional Information Sources [menu]
- The use of identification cards at VŠE is governed by the order of the Rector of VŠE no. 09/2011
- The regulation on the Protection and Processing of Personal Data (SR 5/2018) can be found here.
- Frequently asked questions regarding identification cards and revalidation stamps.
7. Information for First Year Students [menu]
Ordering an identification card for new students
Detailed instructions for ordering an identification card can be found here
8. Consent form for ISIC card [menu]
Provided you have ordered an ISIC card you have to fill in a special form called „Consent to the processing of personal data“ before collecting your ISIC card. The form is to be downloaded from our website here
9. New photo in INSIS [menu]
Students and staff are allowed to insert their own photo into the InSIS information system, which is used exclusively for identification.
Only current students and staff are allowed to upload a new photo.
For the photography following criteria are required:
- The photography to be inserted into the system must be in JPEG format, its size being 5MB maximum.
- It must be recent, of frontal view (en face).
- The photo only shows !! whole head to shoulders
- The face mustn’t express any emotions, the mouth must be closed, the eyes opened and not covered with hair.
- The head must be held straight and the same applies to the whole photo.
- If the person wears glasses, no reflection must be visible.
- Sunglasses and glasses with tinted glass are not allowed with the exception of sight-impaired people.
- The photo mustn’t be blurred or retouched and its size must be applicable.
The photos must meet the same requirements as photos needed for official documents.
The photo inserted into the system will be checked by the system administrator. The photos that will not meet the aforementioned criteria will be rejected and the person concerned will be informed by an email and the whole process will have to be repeated.
10. Collecting of a new ID card [menu]
If you have received an information email about the ID card, you can collect it until December 18, 2020. From the next working day it is ready for collection. You can collect it in Žižkov at the ID Cards management office in room 22SB during office hours.(plan here)
- Tuesday: 10:00 – 11:30 ; 12:30 – 14:00
- Thursday: 10:00 – 11:30 ; 12:30 – 14:00
Provided you have ordered an ISIC card you have to fill in a special form called „Consent to the processing of personal data“ before collecting your ISIC card. The form is to be downloaded from our website here.
The VSE ID card you have ordered will be available for you to collect from September 7, 2020 at the reception desk of Eislerova Dormitory. The reception desk is open 24/7. To get the card, your identity will be verified – it is necessary to present your national identity card or passport.
In case you have ordered an ISIC card, you have to fill in a special form called „Consent to the processing of personal data“ before collecting your ISIC card.
11. Information for teachers and staff [menu]
The production and issuance of ID cards for academic staff and employees remains unchanged. It is still possible to apply for a card in person at the of the ID Card management office during its opening hours. We will be happy to answer your questions and additional questions on the telephone line 5831, or at the email address email@example.com, where it is possible to arrange an individual card issue.
Academic staff and employees have priority over students and other card applicants when entering the ID Card Administration workplace.
Revalidation sticker for ITIC cards can be obtained at same place of ISIC sticker issuance, in Žižkov in the issue counter located next to the RB 101 Auditoriums when passing from the Italská building to the Rajská building (plan here) and not on the ID Card Management as in previous years !!!
The price of the ITIC revalidation sticker is set at CZK 180 / piece and its payment can be made at the point of sale only by card. Payment in cash cannot be accepted due to the Covid-19 situation!
12. Collecting of pre-ordered and not pre-ordered revalidation stickers [menu]
!!! Due to the announcement of restrictions by the Government of the Czech Republic on December 27, 2020, which restricts free sale, the free sale of revalidation stickers will be suspended from January 4, 2021. There will only be the possibility of collecting the ordered revalidation stickers, which the students ordered in the spring months using an e-survey in InSIS. Ordering a sticker is no longer possible at this time. The free sale will be resumed when the Government of the Czech Republic allows it. !!!
The collecting of revalidation stickers will be conducted at the issue counter next to the RB 101 Auditorium (plan here). Due to the epidemiological situation, the sale of stickers is not realized in the office of ID Cards management, as it was done in previous years!!
!!! Attention – change of sales time from 18.1.2021 !!!
Opening hours of sale from January 18, 2021:
- Monday: 9:00 – 13:00
- Wednesday: 12:00 – 16:00
* except on public holidays, Rector’s days and Dean’s days.
The price of the ordered revalidation sticker for the period of 12/2021 is CZK 230 a piece. The price of the not pre-ordered revalidation sticker for the period of 12/2021 is CZK 250 a piece.The payment can be made at the point of sale only by card. Payment in cash cannot be accepted due to the Covid-19 situation!
- Observe the recommended social distancing of at least 2 meters.
- Entry into the interior of the Prague University of Economics and Business is allowed only with a face mask or other protection covering the mouth and nose.
- A maximum of 2 people can be in front of the point of collect at one time.
We ask you to comply with the rules above. Please note that you are also obliged (any time in contact with the Informatics Center) to comply with the current measures taken by Rector following the resolution of the Government of the Czech Republic listed on the main page of the Prague University of Economics and Business (www.vse.cz/english ). In case of the rules violation, we will be forced to temporarily stop the collect of revalidation stickers.