Mail in Office 365
- Mailbox capacity is 50GB
- ~18MB maximum size of one message including attachments (in documentation it is 25MB, but it is after conversion to base64). There is a ~112MB limit between the Office 365 mailboxes.
- maximum of 500 recipients in one message, max 10000 recipients in all emails sent in 24 hours
Other Limits of Office 365 (Enterprise E1 limits apply to VŠE).
More Articles and Information
- Searching for Users in Office 365 – how to quickly find a school recipient’s email address in the mail client
- Old Emails Are Lost – in Outlook you cannot see emails from last year or older
- Outlook Does Not Search for all Emails – sometimes an email is not found or only a part of emails is displayed.
- Localization of Folder Names, Time Zone Change
- Clutter Folder and Focused Inbox – two variants of the same feature that helps you automatically sort your Inbox. For users with tens/hundreds of messages per day.
- Applying Rrules to Inbox Messages – for example, you want to automatically move some of your inbox emails to a specific folder.
- Policies – Automatic Deletion of Emails after a Certain Time
- Office 365 and Junk Mail (Spam) –How to Filter Junk Mail, How You Can Influence SPAM Filtering.